Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sneak Peak

Don't you just love being the first one to see new things?  I love that I can tell my friends all about new products and projects! Tomorrow; January 3,2013; Stampin' Up! is releasing it's newest catalog!  The Spring Mini!!! I am loving all the ribbon, buttons, and accessories that are in this catalog.  Here is a sneak peak of the catalog and some cards that I've made with the new stamp sets!  I'll be releasing the full pictures of some of these cards once the catalog has been released. 
Come back often in the next few days for full views of these cards.  Contact me if you have any questions. You can always 24 shop hours a day to order any the items to make these products.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll chat with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy - I am totally loving the one with the chevrons and clock on it - made with kraft paper! does that mean that kraft paper made it to the catalogue?

    ReplyDelete