Monday, January 21, 2013

s{ick}?

Today I participated in a chat and challenge.  Very easy sketch to follow!  I had fun chatting with my SUDSOL friends too.  I realized that I will probably never visit Winnipeg, Canada,  it was -40C today.  Brrrr,  too cold for me!  Here just outside of Chicago, IL it was a balmy 11F.  That is cold enough for me!
Speaking of colds, I know a lot of people that have been under the weather lately with colds, so here is my get well card to all of you!
I used the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder found in the mini catalog, on the piece of Whisper White card stock, and then on the Summer Smooch Designer Series Paper as well.  I then cut out the hexagon shapes to fill in some of the Whisper White.  Please e-mail or call me with any questions.  There is 24 hour shopping on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment