Here is the tutorial for the rosette that I had on my thank you card. There are a couple of different ways to do this and this is my method 1. If anyone is interested, I might post method 2 one day!
Paper Rosette Tutorial
Instructions by Cathy Auney firstname.lastname@example.org. Inspiration by many Demonstrators!
1.Gather all supplies: Card Stock scraps and 1 to 1-1/2” Card Stock or Designer Series Paper Scrap Strips, 1-3/8” or 1-1/4” Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Crimper Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Buttons, Brads or other embellishments.
2. Punch a circle from the Card Stock scraps with one of the Circle Punches.
3. Punch Card Stock or DSP strips with Border Punch.
4. Run the punched Card Stock strips through the Crimper twice. (this will break down the Card Stock fibers and make it more flexible) *if using the DSP, only run it through once.
5. Smooth the crimped Card Stock out and apply the Sticky Strip. Remove the pink tape backing.
6.Take one end of the Crimped Card Stock and put it on the edge of the Circle Punch.
7.As you go around the edge of the circle, scrunch the Card Stock.
8.Keep going around in a spiral until you get to the middle.
9.Cut off the excess (if you cut it on an angle it looks better)
10.For the center of your Rosette, use a Button, Brad, or other Embellishment to decorate the center. ( you can even use a 1/2” Circle Punch for this!)
11. Use Glue Dots to attach your Rosette to your card, scrapbook page or 3-D item!
3 X 3 Card
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial! I'd love to see your rosette and how you used it! Post a comment with your project.