Monday, May 20, 2013

Single Layer Stamping

Do you sometimes feel that life is too busy?  That you need to slow down and simplify things? Often, with card making and paper crafting, we feel that “the more the merrier!” is better!  Sometimes, though, less is more.  Here is a very cute card using the New Wildflower Meadow background stamp. (available May 31st)  I used just one layer!  I do like the multi layer look so after I stamped my image, I drew a line of color around the image with an inner border of Basic Black for shadowing.  I couldn’t resist adding a bit of bling… so I added pearls in some of the flowers and Dazzling Details on the blue flower and the humming bird and a bit of ribbon, to “tie” it all together! 

I hope that you’ve enjoyed today’s post.  Please contact me with any questions about this stamp set, technique or any of the supplies used today!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment: