Saturday, April 20, 2013

Meetings ROCK!

I went to my upline's meeting today.  Always a GREAT time!  There are around 60 women that come together every month to learn new things, stamp, eat, laugh and share in the fellowship of crafting.  I cherish my time with these ladies!  Glenda Travelstead is my upline and she does an awesome job of putting on this monthly, nutty, fun, educational day. She does have helpers every month (yep I went to her house yesterday to help with meeting prep and then today I shared my big shot and one of my framelite dies).  Today Linda and Ann did a demonstration of the Double Embossing Technique.  OMG their samples were georgous! They then challenged us to go home and make a card using this technique.  Here is my card using the Double Embossing Technique.  I hope that you've enjoyed it!
Supplies Used:
Card Stock in Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers in Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green
Punches: Decorative Label and Large Oval
The Big Shot with Designer Frames Folders and Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Raspberry Ripple and Stampin' Dimensionals
Contact me today to learn this awesome technique or to order the supplies!
Cathy
630-742-4215

2 comments: