Thursday, May 23, 2013

Embellished Events

Come and make 4 easy but beautiful cards and a gift box to hold them.  Keep the set for yourself or give it as a gift!  I love this stamp set Embellished Events and am so glad that it made it into the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog! Here is a preview of 3 of the cards with the stamp sets... I'm sure that you can figure out what the other card will be!
I just LOVE the new Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and it fit so well with this class!  Here is a quick shot of all the paper together!

Oops!  a bit of the red gingham table cloth got in there as well!  Disregard that!

Details of the class ( you want to know when you'll be able to make these!)
Date: Monday, June 3 (I know coming up quick, so RSVP today!)
Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: My stampin' space in my house in West Chicago (when you register I'll send you my address if you don't have it already!)
Cost: $20.00 or place an order that night of at least $25.00 and I'll take $5.00 off your class fee! 
R.S.V.P. by Friday, May 31st. Either e-mail inkspiredcardsandcrafts@gmail.com or call me at 630-742-4215!
Can't wait to see you there!  When you RSVP tell me your guess as to the 4th card stamp image we'll be using!

No comments:

Post a Comment